Wednesday, January 2, 2008

The Hughes Family Blog

{Our blog has moved}
................................................................................
Please click HERE to request an invitation to view our blog.
................................................................................
We've gone out-on-a-limb to give you what's new and happening in the Hughes household--from branches to roots...And I am sure if you check back here and there, you will find a tale (or two) from this crazy family tree of our ours. Happy reading.

1 comment:

w and w said...

what a fun blog! Just incase you didn't know...you're family is beautiful. How I wish I got to see you more often. I'm gonna have to stop by your moms store one of these days and at least give her a hug. Maybe she can pass it on somehow. I'm thrilled for you and all the wonderful things you're accomplishing. thank you for being an incredible example to me. It means so much!
Thanks aslo for keeping in touch. Isn't it fun?
Wendy